Thursday, May 28, 2009

Follow your dreams...

When my career in the airline industry (I was working as a flight attendant for Malaysia Airlines) began to blossom, I strived for all-out excellence so I could make my way up the industry ladder. I was focused & dedicated, but that all changed when Allah (God) blessed me with my first child,so I quit my job.My life changed dramatically. I moved to Tawau,Sabah with my beloved husband. Instead of dealing with passengers, I am dealing with my beautiful son.

My challenges are different. It felt as though I had left one world behind. As my friends are all working,I felt it even more... I wanted my child & my career but I knew I couldn't do it right then (my son is still breastfeeding & refuse to drink formula milk).


I love bugging up my boy. As fulfilling as it was, my sabbatical was not easy on me as I saw my friends climbing up the ladder. I truly felt that I had lost a lot.....
My mother said, "Kak long, sabar ok... (be patient) When u doesn't get something, u do not dwell on it for too long. Believe in Allah & karma, so as long as you're positive, keep going & keep your spirits up. There will always be something better." ..... I love u MAMA!!!.....

1 comment:

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

saje je nak komen, jd happy jg bila nampak 1 comment. Hehehe.