Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ya Rabbi... Sakitnya!!!!

Surprisingly, only a few dozen people have written to chastise me about the state of my masthead, most of them quick to say hey you, blogger who blogs on her Internet blog, don't you know what month it is? Let's just for a moment consider that I haven't once had more than two consecutive hours of sleep in the last three weeks. Dude, I have no idea what year it is. I'm lucky to remember my name most days. Again, I'm sorry for not updating my blog...


Things got even more complicated around here at about 4AM Saturday morning when I woke up to breastfeed Iman Khadeeja (my newborn) and my left breast felt like someone had sliced it open and shoved in a handful of broken glass. I thought I'd try to ignore it, and oh, moan in silence? Bite my lip until I was drowning in a puddle of blood? What was I thinking, YOU CANNOT IGNORE THAT KIND OF PAIN. I think I'm dying." hahaha drama queen habis,over plak...


Milk ducts,blocked n painfull as hell! and only Iman can unplug the blocked ducts. Dulu masa breastfeed Rayhan pun sakit mcm ni... haih... Luckily,i dont have mastitis. If you want to know more about this condition,it's basically inflammation and infection of the breast tissue that can be caused by a clogged milk duct or bacteria that has somehow made its way in through the nipple. Sounds fun ha? walaupun i didn't suffer mastitis, this common milk ducts,it's been nothing but giggles, balloons, and pony rides over here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Mummy Ann has been incapacitated by both natural and unnatural causes. Sorry to keep bugging that you've not updated your interesting blog for over a month. Didn't know you were in the family way but now that Iman Khadeeja has safely arrived, I wish mother and daughter good health and speedy recovery. As for the blocked breast duck problem, I'm sure the good doctor can help relief the pain while Iman Khadeeja does the actual work of drawing out the nutrients. Congratulations to all in the family.

mummy anne said...

dear reader, thank you for the wishes. may Allah bless you,insyaAllah...