Sunday, September 22, 2013

Queen Bitch

This girl G* whom I know has brought upon this sudden urge to express my dislikes and pet peeves. Anyways, it's my blog and I get to say what I like. And hopefully, some of you who are going through the same thing as me will not feel alone anymore and I could make someone else's day...I only hope.

So yes, have you ever noticed that there are different types of girls? Many guys just think that the female species is all made up into one stereotypical race, but I am sorry to say that you are wrong. I have come across many types of women from all walks of life, and man, sometimes women can be scary.

I'm sure these women all have a deep dark psychological explanation for the way they behave, but what amazes me if that they don't even know they are behaving the way they do.

G* is a girl who said she is the best friend or claims to be. The type that kononnya a man will feel completely themselves when they r with her.  When you are a guy and your best friend is a girl, watch out. The same goes if the situation was reversed. No heterosexual couple can remain mutual forever. This so-called "best friend" will sabotage all your relationships until you realise that he/she is the only one there for you. *WARNING* *WARNING* These friendships will never last because one of you always lusts. 

There will always be girls that try to shake your life a little and turn it upside down. Get rid of them. Plant your feet firmly in the ground, look them in the eye and say, "SHOO!"

Dear G*, 




No comments: