Monday, June 1, 2009

Just be YOU!!!

"You have to be true to yourself". Be yourself & be confident in your own skin. That's what my mom used to tell me as a child. I'm not the kind of person who lives by other people's judgements or opinions. There are so many young women in the world who are so fragile, emotionally, that they can't do that. They can't believe in themselves...

I won't be anything other people necessarily expect me to be. I'll just be myself! That attitude, "Just being YOURSELF", that's what I have been taught my whole life. My mother often said to me, "Go for it! Go for it! What do you care if it doesn't work out? You're never going to learn anything until u try it...".

Wouldn't it be so nice if we could really be exactly who we are & not have to think for 2 seconds about what we're wearing or what we're saying or what we're doing, to be free & be ourselves? But life isn't like that these days. I think we live in a very judgemental society.

Before you can find happiness you have to have some sense of who you are - that Can be difficult. But if you don't have it, you will latch onto the wrong things in order to make yourself happy. Being married to Wan has made me happier than I've ever been before in my whole life, but it can take a while to find what you want.

It's all about working on your confidence & having complete trust in your own strengths. "YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE, YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT!"

No comments: